....

....

martedì 27 ottobre 2009

Fw: Happy Birthday Mum

 
VOGLIO DIVIDERE CON VOI LE PAROLE DI MIA FIGLIA LA MIA BABY
 PAOLA
----- Original Message -----
To: gaetana
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 8:45 AM
Subject: Happy Birthday Mum

My Darling Mum,
 
I have always known you were there whenever I needed you. But in the last 2 years especially you have been my angel. You are and have always been a fantastic mother. You have done a wonderful job raising 3 children and working hard to make sure we had everything we needed. I appreciate you more now than I have ever done in the past. You are special and I am blessed to have you in my life.
 
Thank you for all your support and love you have given me. Without the support of you and Dad, I don't think I would have made it through some very tough times.
 
I want you to have a wonderful birthday today and enjoy yourself and be happy. You deserve it !!!
 
I love you dearly Mum,
You are My Angel and never forget that...
 
Paola
xxxxxxxxxx
FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!

Nessun commento: